Mom's best friend, Leonard, likes to write old fashioned snail mail letters. He buys 100 stamps every month. He writes in beautiful, elaborate cursive. To date, I think that Alan and I have received about 10 cards and notes from him. Two weeks ago when I had a cold, he sent me a get well card. Because he is a devoted patron of the United States Postal Service, I decided that I would send him some mail art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visitation
Meems had a very special visitor this weekend. Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her. Laura lived next door t...
-
A note to my sons: This post contains some suggested nudity that you will not be able to "unsee." However, just remember what l...
-
If you are unfamiliar with Baylor All-University Sing, click here for a quick tutorial: What the heck is Baylor All-University Sing? I lo...



No comments:
Post a Comment