Wednesday, June 26, 2013

May I Have Your Autograph?

One last little thing about graduation.  I bought this book for Bryce last year and was able to get Ken Starr (BU prez) to sign it.  


It's a great children's book that goes through the alphabet telling about different traditions, etc at Baylor.  Well, guess what?!  

A is for Baylor Alumni...  Sooo, I decided that I would have everyone who came to celebrate Bryce's graduation sign the "Alumni" page.  A little "atta boy" sumthin-sumthin handwritten for Bryce.


My favorite congratulatory sentiment was written by 87 year old Meems.


Very uplifting.  Atta girl, Helen Kinzbach!

No comments:

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...