Thursday, August 30, 2012

Carthage: Photographing Turkey Necks

I just wanted to share a quick tip with you today that I learned from my dear friend, Penny.  If you are of a certain age and your neck looks a bit saggy, here's a way to make it look "perkier" for pictures.

We gathered on the dock of Penny's lake house and the photo session began.  Penny told us to look down like we were prayin' until the photographer, her sweet sister-in-law, counted to three.  At "three" we were to pop our heads up and smile.  Something about the way we were doing our neck muscles was supposed to make us look less like old turkeys in a farmyard.

Here's the hilarious video footage.  Silly me, I had switched my Canon EO to video mode.

Let us pray.



No comments:

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...