Tuesday, February 12, 2013

From "Ta Da" to Today

Over the past week or so, I've had positive feedback from random people regarding my blog.  Positive feedback is always yearned for...validating...appreciated...  When asked, I couldn't remember how long I've been blogging, so I looked up my first blog post.  It is titled "Ta Da."  So that you don't actually have to click on the "Ta Da" link, I'll cut and paste the whole thing right here:

It took me so long to set up this blog that I now have nothing to say.  I can't figure out how to change my font colors on the titles, etc.  I clicked on "Help."  It links me to answers out there on the web.  I can't even understand most of them.  This is really fun.  07-24-2010

That's it and that's all.  I come from very humble beginnings.  Since then my fingers have flown across my keyboard spitting out letters onto blog after blog.  Sometimes I blog quite often.  Other times I have absolute-a-men-tay nothing to say.  Which is sad.  Because I love to write.

I guess I need to go hang out with Meems for about 30 minutes.  She will surely do something that will merit a good, humorous blog.

Thanks so much for your support!  I hit 50,000 pageviews about a week ago.  I'm sure that 49,000 of those pageviews can be credited to the spammers who troll cyberspace.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha! Great first post.
I love your writing. Your bb in the leg... and your ski trip posts are my favorites!
Thanks for all the fun!

Carolyn Lackey said...

Thanks, Carrie! Your words mean the world to me!

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...