Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy Hands are Happy Hands

I have trouble sitting still.  My hands need to be busy all the time.  




If I'm on the phone for more than about 45 seconds, 
I doodle.







Mail Art has become my newest adventure.  I love to create while I watch TV.




















It takes me longer to wrap a present than it does to get in the car, drive to a store, pick the gift, make the purchase, and drive home.  Wrapping the gift is the best part.














Making cupcakes is pretty entertaining.










Then, there's this little lovely that I've been working on here and there for years.  
Years.  
For no apparent reason.


The next thing you know, I'll be knitting business suits for Alan.




















2 comments:

Anabeth said...

i can attest to her absolutely beautiful gift wrapping skills.
i have been the recipient of these skills. the beading on the other hand borders on the creatively insane.

lulu

Carolyn Lackey said...

Lulu, you are more than kind. I actually wrapped your BD gift yesterday. It was great fun! Hope you get a chuckle...
cel

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...