Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Halloween Teaser

Mom had been asking me since September when we could go Halloween costume shopping.  "I wish I knew where my scary mask and red wig went," she lamented.  "It's a mystery to me," I replied committing complete and total perjury.

She was thinking that she wanted to dress up like a witch.  I remembered the French maid costume that she wore to my Pee Wee Herman themed 30th birthday party.  For no apparent reason.  Then an image similar to this popped into my mind:
from costumesupercenter.com
And, I screamed out loud.

So, I told her that I would work on something really cute for her to wear.  It would be a surprise!  

About a week ago, I took her "costume" over for a quick try-on.  She loves it!  And, she looks adorable in it!

Check back in on Halloween.  There will be pictures.  Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

No comments:

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...