Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Funny "Search Keywords"

Here are some recent searches that landed people at Finding the Funny.  I think the fact that they found FTF with these funny searches is hilarious.


And, here they are in no particular order:


angela lansbury and her grandchildren
"departure door" salad
chrystallaketylertexas (all one word...)
8th grade promotion dresses 2011
grocery list
bb guns rifle
fat hot crany (scary!)
period chocolate on the 17 day diet (I do hope this woman found the answers she was looking for.)


There were a couple of phrases that I won't disclose because they were rather disturbing.  I hope that those people DID NOT find what they were after.


Anyhoo.  These things struck me as funny on this fine day of April 25, 2012.


Enjoy the day that God has spread before you!



No comments:

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...