Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hot Mess Yoga

So, I did this quick yoga workout* with Ming Foong this morning.  For fun, I added spinning plates on those little skinny poles, 10 hoola hoops, and ate some fire for good measure.




She was all like, "Put your foot above your head, fully extend, blah, blah, blah."  I was all like, "Be right back!  Gotta go pee!" and "I think I hear the drier buzzing!"  


A couple of times I was all...


I cranked the heater up to 85 so I could experience the whole "hot yoga" thang.  


But, then I was all, "Meng Foong, I'm dyin' he-ya!  I...can't...breathe!"
And, she was all, "I'll give you something to cry about!  Tighten those glutes!  Why is your body shaking so hard?  Concentrate!  Concentrate!  Concentrate!"

I survived the ordeal.  I've had a big sang-wich.  Now, I'm thinking chocolate and a nap.  I've never felt more alive.

*For those of you who don't "know me," I totally did not actually do the yoga.  I did, however, watch Meng Foong very closely.  I'm still working up a sweat just thinking about all that bending and stretching.

No comments:

Visitation

Meems had a very special visitor this weekend.  Our friend, Laura Ard, flew down from DC to spend time with her.  Laura lived next door t...